Our company renders legal services in various branches of law. Our lawyers have vast experience in legal consulting, settlement of various disputable situations, judicial representation and execution of decisions of arbitration courts and courts of general jurisdiction, etc.
Support of transactions and investment projects
Asset sale and purchase transactions constitute an integral part of large business.
There are many descriptions of the process of implementing investment transactions. But no guidance can replace practice. It requires not only knowledge, but also experience. After all, even minor defects and missed nuances in the preparation of a transaction lead to significant future losses.
We will provide you support with:
- verifying sellers or buyers;
- analysing an asset and legal situation;
- preparing the transaction structure taking into account tax and legal consequences;
- analysing whether a transaction is vulnerable to attempts of its subsequent termination;
- drafting a package of documents;
- supporting the process of registration of rights and payment of funds.
Our advantages include our team’s qualifications, experience and practical knowledge. This is important at all stages of the transaction, from the analysis of an asset to the registration of rights.
We will help eliminate risks of unfair actions of counterparty and complete the transaction within previously agreed parameters, including, in cases where the situation unfolds unexpectedly.
Representation in court
We recommend applying for judicial protection immediately if your rights are violated. However, the formation of a position and the development of a strategy is an important factor. Consistency, proper documentation, collection of evidence and compliance with all formal procedures can make all the difference for the outcome of the dispute.
Our advantages are our lawyers’ qualifications and experience (over 15 years), successful experience in courts of different instances and different regions, as well as an integrated approach and support at all stages, including:
- Formation of legal position
- Development of a dispute management strategy in all court instances
- Support at the stage of claim work and document collection
- Representation in courts of all levels
- Engagement of expert examination if necessary
- Support at the stage of enforcement proceedings
Main areas of our activity:
- Disputes on lease relations (including termination of long-term lease agreements)
- Disputes on land and property relations
- Disputes on documentation of property rights
- Disputes in the framework of bankruptcy proceedings
- Disputes on construction contracts
Bankruptcy of legal entities
Bankruptcy of legal entities is a specific and complex procedure. It provides multiple opportunities, but it can also result in serious losses if misused
The bankruptcy procedure can be used:
- by debtors who find themselves in a difficult situation and are forced to apply for legal protection
- by creditors who wish to recover debts
Bankruptcy can become both an effective tool for improving business or recovering debts and lead to significant consequences, including criminal prosecution of the debtor’s beneficiaries and managers and foreclosure on their property.
Bankruptcy can be used by unfaithful debtors to abandon their obligations and avoid liability or by unfaithful creditors to take over the business.
You may be opposed in your bankruptcy proceedings by specialized companies that use established legal and legitimate methods, in which case special knowledge and qualifications are required to get protected against them.
Bankruptcy is a formalized and long-term procedure. The price of an error in this procedure is high, thus experience is important.
- first of all it is our experience, and also our knowledge of practical schemes and methods used in bankruptcy procedures
- a strategic approach: our experience allows us to select the most effective strategy for achieving your goals, anticipate consequences, factor in all possible actions of opponents and effectively counter them
- a complex approach: coordination of actions of lawyers, receivers, appraisers, attorneys and law enforcement bodies
- a situational approach: our ability to think flexibly, apply non-standard solutions and be proactive
Legal protection of investors in the field of blockchain technologies
Blockchain technology is widely used now.
However, legislative support for Blockchain-based processes lags behind. Let alone law enforcement and judicial practice which has not been established at all.
On the one hand, this provides more freedom and opportunities for investors, on the other hand, creates risks connected, inter alia, with the uncertain legal status of such investments and their taxation. Moreover, the lack of legislative regulation complicates the process of protecting investments against unfair actions.
Our specialists will help
- identify opportunities and an acceptable degree of risk when making transactions using Blockchain technology
- develop an investment process scheme
- initiate a procedure for the protection of interests, in case you are in a difficult situation